Monday, September 10, 2007

Grandma Linda's Visit and Piper Poses

My mom was "on-call" to come see Charlotte since we first learned about her! When she was born, my mom was finally able to come from Taos, NM to our little corner of the world. We had a very nice visit and in addition to Mom getting to know Charlotte and vice versa, I was able to shower every day. It was fabulous. Below are some pics we took with Grandma Linda (my mom if you couldn't figure that out already) and James and Piper sharing some love. Piper has adjusted very well to Charlotte and contrary to what I was told, she has remained a huge part of our lives. We play and snuggle as often as possible, and try to let her know that she's our baby too...who's spoiled?




Now, come on--isn't she the cutest doggie in the world?




First photos with Grandma Linda.


So pretty.


James and the Pip...we love you Pip.




My friend Michelle brings her daughter Kendyl to visit. Kendyl shares a birthday with Grandma Linda, May 6.




My little cutie tootie.

No comments: