Saturday, March 7, 2009

Merry Christmas Two Months Later

Wow, it has been forever since I have posted pictures! I don't have just one excuse, there are many. First of all, the month of December we all got the flu and were down for the count. Charlotte and James got the worst of it but I was the lucky one cleaning up all the throw up and running the show (dog and pony show!). It was absolutely disgusting around here for a couple of weeks. If that much vomit came out of someone elses kid I would have run away. Ugh. I would love to report that we were all feeling better by Christmas, but that was not the case! Charlotte had an ear infection and was a complete Grumplestilskin on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Poor thing. I was home on vacation until January 7, and that together time seemed to do the trick. Charlotte slowly but surely felt better and I have to admit that it was nice having her be so cuddly. Oh, James? He recovered too! The other excuses involve being overworked, underpaid, and just a little bit lazy too.

I decided that since I am so far behind on the pictures I will catch you guys up on the Christmas/December photos and my next post will include some pics from our first trip (and second trip) to Disneyland as well as our cruise. Below are a few pictures of Charlotte decorating our Christmas tree, enjoying cookies on Christmas Eve, and opening presents on Christmas morning.

She was very careful with the ornaments and didn't break a single one the whole
time the tree was up!

C is for cookie...

That's good enough for me...


Charlotte's work table.

I would love to say she's picking a book to read, but more likely to throw.

Christmas Day!!!

James picked out a doll to give Charlotte. It's her baby.


When she opened the Elmo doll she immediately found her Elmo video and did some comparing.



Helping Daddy.



A giraffe from Grandma Linda.